2 Copies of Spearo to Giveaway!
OneTree House has two copies of 'Spearo' by Mary-Anne Scott to giveaway! Simply go to our Facebook page and tag your favourite fisherperson (or the caregiver of your favourite little fisherperson!) in our competition post and you both go in the draw!
We'll be choosing a winner on 11 March so tag someone now! T's and C's below.
About 'Spearo': Sean has emigrated to New Zealand with his mother from South Africa after the death of his father. He is finding it hard to fit in at school while coping with his grief and homesickness. Mason, a boy in his class who is a mad keen spearo, offers to teach him how to free dive and Sean gradually becomes involved with Mason's family including taking part in free diving and spear fishing training in order to take part in a competition. One accident and Sean is thrust into the front line of the competition – it is all up to him.
Terms and Conditions for Facebook Competitions (the Competition) run by OneTree House
1. By submitting an entry to the Competition in the comments section you agree to these terms and conditions (the Terms and Conditions).
2. The promotional period runs from the date posted online to the stated end date and time (the Promotional Period).
3. The prize will be stated online and will be the only prize available.
4. OneTree House will consider all entries and will, at its sole discretion, award the prize.
5. The winner will be notified via private message on Facebook messenger. If for any reason OneTree House, having made reasonable efforts to make contact with any eligible winner, has failed to make contact with a winner within a week after notifying them via Facebook messenger, OneTree House may at its discretion: a. deem that winner to have forfeited their right to the prize; and b. award the prize to another eligible winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
6. Any win that OneTree House reasonably suspects (in its sole discretion) has involved or may involve fraud, bugs, tampering, hacking or any other unauthorised intervention will be null and void.
7. OneTree House reserves the right to end the competition at any time, without notice.
8. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and each participating person agrees not to hold Facebook liable in any way in association with the Competition.