Picture Book Giveaway Competition!
OneTree House has a book bundle of six gorgeous picture books to giveaway! Simply go to our Facebook page and tag someone, suggesting which book they would like. If you win they get the book...and you get all six!
Featuring simple and graphic images depicting the colours of iconic New Zealand flora such as the silver fern, yellow kowhai and the red of the New Zealand Christmas tree, pohutukawa. Each image includes the name in te reo Māori .
We have reprinted this hugely popular title in time for the release of Ngā Otaota ō Aotearoa. This book celebrates the shapes of New Zealand’s fauna for our littlest readers. It is a great time to pick up the two titles!
This is the story of two little men who refuse to share, time and time again. A charming classic now a board book, which uses rhyme and rhythm, from internationally award-winning Pamela Allen.
Stunningly illustrated this little book introduces a mysterious character who insists they like bugs of all sorts, beetles, moths, slugs, and lots more. Includes a special section in the back with a first-readers introduction to each insect. But who is it that loves them?
A loving book of recognition and acceptance. This wee boy knows his mother very well and she knows him too. Rhyme and rhythm with some delicious words for young readers to enjoy.
A rhyme and rhythm ABC. Dad chases a young child, with much laughter and delicious scaryness, around the house and eventually safely to bed.
We'll be choosing a winner on 19 August so comment on the post today! T's and C's below.
Terms and Conditions for Facebook Competitions (the Competition) run by OneTree House
1. By submitting an entry to the Competition in the comments section you agree to these terms and conditions (the Terms and Conditions).
2. The promotional period runs from the date posted online to the stated end date and time (the Promotional Period).
3. The prize will be stated online and will be the only prize available.
4. OneTree House will consider all entries and will, at its sole discretion, award the prize.
5. The winner will be notified via private message on Facebook messenger. If for any reason OneTree House, having made reasonable efforts to make contact with any eligible winner, has failed to make contact with a winner within a week after notifying them via Facebook messenger, OneTree House may at its discretion: a. deem that winner to have forfeited their right to the prize; and b. award the prize to another eligible winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
6. Any win that OneTree House reasonably suspects (in its sole discretion) has involved or may involve fraud, bugs, tampering, hacking or any other unauthorised intervention will be null and void.
7. OneTree House reserves the right to end the competition at any time, without notice.
8. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and each participating person agrees not to hold Facebook liable in any way in association with the Competition.