OneTree House is an independent
New Zealand children’s press.
Our books are 100% created, designed and printed in NZ. We believe in supporting the local economy.
We urge all citizens to regularly buy or borrow a book by a NZ author, produced by a NZ publisher and from a bricks and mortar NZ bookshop or library, in support of our creative sector.
OneTree House are members of Storylines, SCWIBI, SLANZA, Publishers Association of NZ, NZ Society of Authors.
All our authors are available for media. For all sales, marketing and publicity queries please email:
Pre-order now and sign up for our newsletter on
Please contact our distributor:
Ph: 64(09) 2803205
If you wish to buy our books, open an account, or enquire about publicity please email
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All information, graphic images, and designs contained on this site or in printed form in our products are protected by international law under the Berne Convention and the New Zealand Copyright Act. No material published in our books or on this site can be reproduced, broadcast, or stored, without the express permission of OneTree House Ltd.
Prices on this website are listed in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) including GST.
Shipping and delivery
Postal freight and handling will be charged according to book number and weight. All orders in New Zealand will be dispatched with a $7.50 flat charge. For international sales to Australia, the postage for one book is $15.00 and $2.00 for each subsequent book. International sales will incur a freight charge of $20.00 and $2.00 for each subsequent book.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
All New Zealand book prices include 15% GST. Any export sales are GST exempt.
Any additional charges for goods sent to countries that have import duty or sales tax will be the responsibility of the customer in that country.
The information that you provide to us by joining our mailing list or buying our books will not be resold or shared with any third party.
Your ordering information and credit card information is held securely within Paypal and will not be disclosed to any party except for those institutions legally entitled under relevant New Zealand law.
We may send you email newsletters to advise about new books or book events. You can unsubscribe from our list at any time by choosing the Unsubscribe option in the document.
We will replace or refund any items that carry manufacturing faults or damage incurred in delivery.
To receive a returns authorisation please email with details of the issue and your name contact details and original invoice number.
Purchases for schools and libraries can be made directly on the site and carry a 10% discount.
For class set quantities please email email@example.com.
We offer standard trade discounts to all booksellers and library suppliers and our books can be found at all outlets where good books are sold.
We urge you to support independent and specialist bookshops, which are a cornerstone of our literary arts economy.
Terms and Conditions for Facebook Competitions (the Competition) run by OneTree House
1. By submitting an entry to the Competition in the comments section you agree to these terms and conditions (the Terms and Conditions).
2. The promotional period runs from the date posted online to the stated end date and time (the Promotional Period).
3. The prize will be stated online and will be the only prize available.
4. OneTree House will consider all entries and will, at its sole discretion, award the prize.
5. The winner will be notified via private message on Facebook messenger. If for any reason OneTree House, having made reasonable efforts to make contact with any eligible winner, has failed to make contact with a winner within a week after notifying them via Facebook messenger, OneTree House may at its discretion: a. deem that winner to have forfeited their right to the prize; and b. award the prize to another eligible winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
6. Any win that OneTree House reasonably suspects (in its sole discretion) has involved or may involve fraud, bugs, tampering, hacking or any other unauthorised intervention will be null and void.
7. OneTree House reserves the right to end the competition at any time, without notice.
8. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and each participating person agrees not to hold Facebook liable in any way in association with the Competition.